Reset Your Customer Area (Billing) Password
Posted by Arvixe Admin on 17 March 2016 12:14 PM
To reset your Customer Area password:
1. Go here: https://customers.arvixe.com/
2. Enter the email address associated with the account and click Submit
Note: You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you don't see it within 15 minutes check your SPAM folder.
3. Follow the link in the email and enter a new password when prompted
4. Go to your Customer Area and log in with your new password
Your new password should log you in. For security purposes we no longer send you an email with your new password. You should see a confirmation after visiting the link. The confirmation "Your password has been reset" will appear.
If you have any problems with resetting your password using the above method, please open a verified ticket to our Billing support team requesting a Customer Area password reset. A request can be verified through providing the following in your ticket message:
- The last four digits of the credit card used for payment OR the last PayPal transaction ID under the account
- The zip/postal code on file for the account