This tutorial assumes you’ve already created your new email account in cPanel or Plesk.
- Click the menu button
- Navigate to Preferences and click on Account Settings
- Click Account Actions at the bottom of the menu and click on Add Mail Account...
- Type the name to be displayed, the full email address, password, and click Continue
- Ensure that the radio button for IMAP (remote folders) is selected and click Done
- Once the account is authenticated, click OK to close account settings dialog box.
You can now send and receive emails to and from the email account in question.