If your website or application needs a specific version of PHP to work, you can modify your IIS(Internet Information Services) settings to the specific PHP version. This article will cover how to change the PHP version on a VPSClass ASP or Dedicated Server running WebsitePanel.
To change your PHP version:
- Login to your server via Remote Desktop Connection(RDP)
- Click the Start menu
- Click on the magnifying glass icon located on the upper right corner
- Type IIS in the field provided and click Enter
- Expand the localhost
- Expand sites
- Click on the website to modify
- Click on Handler Mappings under the IIS section
- Right click on PHP via FAstCGI (*.php) and click Edit
- Update the Executable field to the desired PHP version: C:\Php5.3\php-cgi.exe (PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5 are currently available)
- Click OK
If you need another version of PHP installed or need assistance with changing the PHP version, please contact us via Live Support or submit a support ticket in your billing account.