Setting Up Email with Windows 10 Mail App
Posted by Reports user on 27 September 2021 01:48 PM
|To Get Started:
- Make sure that your email address has been to your cPanel.Please follow the instructions in this article: Set Up an Email Address in cPanel
- In the steps below, we will configure the email using SSL for both incoming and outgoing settings.
How to Setup Email using Windows 10 Mail App
- Launch the Mail App by clicking on the Windows (Start) button.
- Search Mail. Then, click on the Open link to start the application.
- In the Add an Account page, select Advanced Setup.
- Select Internet Email from the options.
- On the next page, enter the following information:
Then, click on Sign In.
- Email address
- User Name
- Email password
- Account name
- Send your message using this name (Email Display Name)
- Incoming email server
- SMTP email server
Please check this article to know your Incoming and outgoing mail server: Incoming and Outgoing Servers for Email Clients
- Check all the tick boxes except for the Require SSL for Outgoing Email.