Knowledgebase: WebsitePanel / Helm / Windows
How do I create plans under my reseller account within DotNetPanel
Posted by Arvand Sabetian (Import) on 14 July 2009 05:27 AM
To create a hosting plan under your reseller plan in DotNetPanel, please follow these directions -|
1) Login to your account at DotNetPanel (generally cp.domain.com)
2) Click on Hosting Plans on the left side
3) Click on Create Hosting Plan
4) Name the plan and under Available for Purchase, check Yes
5) Set the pricing to 0 and choose ResellerClass from the drop down menu
6) Under Quotas, make sure to check every single box. If you are not checking a box, make sure it's not a critical part of the plan. IE, if the customer will be using the DNS server, make sure to check DNS. We recommend that you check everything and simply limit the creation of the resources.
7) Once everything is checked, choose the amount of resources the customer is allowed to use/create
8) Click on Save
Then, from the main page, click on Create Customer (Choose "User" as the role unless you plan on creating a reseller account to resell a portion of your hosting space) to create a new customer. After that, click on Create Hosting Space and choose the new plan that you have setup to be used by the new customer.