How do I change "Your Site Name" in Dolphin?
Posted by - NA - on 04 October 2009 05:43 AM
- Open up your cPanel
- Under the Files section, click on File Manager
- Choose "Document Root for" and pick the website's domain from the drop-down box
- Click on Go (If the File Manager doesn't open correctly on the first try, close it and try again)
- Double click the "inc" directory
- Find the file called header.inc.php and click it once
- Now click the Edit button at the top menu
- Ignore the warning and click the Edit button at the bottom of the little window that poped up
- Find the line saying:
- $site['title'] = 'Your Site Name';
- Change the text inside the single quotes to what you want... like this:
- $site['title'] = 'Welcome to my brand new site';
- Click Save Changes at the top-right of the screen
- Click on "go back to the File Manager" link.
- That's it.